Monday, September 24, 2012

Blog Entry 4

This is the fourth blog entry and the third Reflection Blog

This week in Japanese class. We reviewed Passive as we talked about Causative Passive and we also did a little review over potential form. We submitted our first 新聞 assignment, and took the first Kanji quiz of the semester. We will be taking a review quiz over the same Kanji quiz on Tuesday.

This was all the big step in moving from Chapter 21 to Chapter 22.
I expect that we will do vocab and have 2 different quizzes over Nouns and then Verbs sometime next week.

I've been really sleepy recently, I think its because Winter is coming and I'm ready to hibernate. Thats the challenge I need to overcome, I've really ben trying to sleep earlier, but it doesn't seem to be helping very much. I need to drink more blueberry juice, maybe it'll help my brian focus.

Kanji: 信、経、台、風、犬、重、初、若、送、幸、計、遅、配、弟、妹

No comments:

Post a Comment