Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Entry

I have not been doing well in class, I got sick the first week of classes and it took me a full two week to try and recover. I missed breathing at the time.

Then I just honestly well out of any study habit I had. I'm not going to make excuses, and I know I need to be a more tentative student. I've just been trying to at least go to class and for some reason thats really hard for me. I've also a little more self-aware than I was a few months ago, when I started to simply slip up in a couple classes, and that self awareness made me realize some of the problems I have with studying, and why my short term to long term memory is really hazy. I remember doing things, but not how I do them or where.


SO. THE BLOGS. I need to catch up and I need to get started somewhere. So I'm just going to start here. I have.... 7 blogs to catch up on now properly and I need to keep a schedule. So Mondays will be the days I write my blogs since it matches up with other times that I have to do more... responsible things and it'll seem to keep my attention.

STEP 1: Schedule
STEP 2: Work
STEP 3: Auto-maitence
STEP 4: Study
STEP 5: Sleep
STEP 6: Study

No comments:

Post a Comment