Thursday, January 24, 2013

Entry 1

Happy New Years~

My goal of this class is just to get a better understanding of the Japanese language and pass with a B or higher... I really this I need to surround myself with more productive people than myself, but I feel like, with the few people I actually talk to in class, I end up unfocusing them. When I talk to Japanese people I can't always understand and they can't always think of a way for me to understand either. I JUST WANT TO GO TO JAPAN.

Unfortunately after this semester, I have to stop being a student. I can't stay in school and Kent is going to cost me more money and stress than I can afford.

It really sucks right now, I had a sinus infection last week and it Evolved!
サイヌスイーンフェクシュン
しんか〜〜!
ブローンカイタース。。。。
So yea... Bronchitis is stupid.

So... next week, when I hope AAAALL of this is gone, I gotta work my butt off. No movies, no games, no facebook.... I. NEED. TO. WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment